Microblading is semi permanent treatment to reconstruct , sparse, over plucked, overwaxed and thinning eyebrows. It’s a perfect solution to cover scars and gaps, and to perfect shape. Microblading simulates natural hair allowing us to work with patients with very little hair to no brows at all.
This procedure is perfect for both men and women. Microblading is a manual method of Semi permanent tatotoo where using a needle shape like a blade 3 times thinner tham any used on permanent makeup machines pigments are deposited in to skin in the outer layer without reaching the dermis .
The Micropigmentation is the implantation of specifics pigments to the epidermis. It is a technique that gives shape and color to the lips, eyes or eyebrows, hiding small flaws we all have and making our shots more perfect and attractive. It is completely harmless and painless and with an absolute guarantee of hygiene.
Microblanding touch up
3D hair strokes eyebrow
– Topical anesthetics are applied to keep the patient comfortable during the procedure. In some cases, injectable anesthesia is used.
– The procedure will be performed with a pen-like instrument or standard tattoo.
– The procedure takes about 60-90 minutes. It is convenient another session after 30 days. The pigment in the skin remains approximately 1 year, the duration depends on the time that each person needs to eliminate the pigment.
- Correction of shape and color rejuvenation.
- Natural-looking definition and enhancement.
- Camouflage for scars, burns, vitiligo or hypo-pigmentation.