Eyelash extensions are synthetic hair, hair and natural fibers that come loose, individual, hair by hair, and are of different textures, shapes and sizes. They have a root and a tip. Adhere one to one to your natural eyelashes and not to the skin like the conventional false eyelashes of beauty parlor or more called “one by One”.
Silk refill (2 weeks)
Silk full set
– The entire procedure takes place with your eyes closed.
– A drop of the glue is applied to the spread of the lash and binds it to its natural lash one millimeter or two away from its top with tweezers.
– Applying a full set of lashes takes about two hours, and can be maintained year-round with touch-ups recommended every three to four weeks.
– A natural look. When each extension is placed on each tab a very natural effect is achieved, as if it were a single eyelash.
– helps you to enlarge the eye and increases the thickness and length without the need for mascara.
– Can always be carried. There is no problem in always carrying them because it does not damage the growth of the natural eyelash.